Monday, November 26, 2007

I AM THANKFUL

After our Sunday school teacher shared the things he was thankful for yesterday, it inspired me to come up with a list of things that I am thankful for. So, I decided since there are 30 days in November, I'd come up with 30 things. I have so much to be thankful for that I could go on for days & days. But, for Bloggers sake, I'll keep it at 30.

I am THANKFUL for......

Jesus Christ who died for my sins, so that I may have eternal life in Heaven with my maker!

God’s forgiveness, His grace, His mercy & His unconditional love for me.

My wonderful husband, Allan, who loves me unconditionally with every ounce of his being.

My 3 healthy, beautiful boys who keep me laughing, frazzled, and busy. But, mostly I’m thankful for their big hugs & kisses.

The opportunity to be a stay at home mother… even as chaotic as it gets around here sometimes.

My church, my pastor, and our Sunday school teachers.

Our faithful, believing & encouraging Sunday school friends.

Our family has food on the table.

The beautiful house we’ve been blessed with.

The marvelous rain we have gotten for the past 2 days.

My second set of parents (aka Inlaws) for raising the God-loving man who is my husband.

My extended family that has helped shape me into who I am today.

Allan being the absolute best Daddy in the world to our three sons.

Allan’s job that provides financially for our family.

2 Bible studies this Fall, that have significantly impacted my life.

Nate & Alex’s preschool teachers who truly love what they do.

My sister.

My snowflake friends all over the US & Canada.

Internet & email.

Date nights when we can get one every now & then.

Nate, Alex & Seth’s friends at church & preschool.

The 2 cars we have in our garage.

The men & women who serve our country so I can have the freedoms I have.

A/C in summer & Heat in winter.

Chick-Fil-A.

Celebrating my 30th Birthday this year.

Christian missionaries stationed all over the world who are spreading the word of God - the good news - to lost people.

A&W Root beer & Skittles…. my new addictions!

Food Network.

My comfy bed.

C'mon, now. You make a list of what you're thankful for & share with someone!!
Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Gaijin Gringa said...

aww, i made the list! i am SO HAPPEE :)