Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Trees Everywhere...

I really like having a lot of Christmas trees. This year, total, we have 6. I don't promise all of them to be beautifully decorated, but they are fun & the kids LOVE them! The one to the left here is the Family room tree.

We have 3 full size trees. One of them being a live tree. And, we have two 4' trees & one 1.5' tree.
My front living room tree is one that I put all of my breakable ornaments on. Ornaments that Allan & I had prior to kids. And, it has white lights. This year, half of one of the strands of lights doesn't work.
The toyroom tree has colored lights on it only. No ornaments.
The Family Room tree is live & has colored lights. This is the tree that I put all the kids ornaments on. Ornaments they make in preschool & Sunday school. This is the one that I will allow them to rearrange the ornaments on.
This year, we got Nate & Alex little fiber optic trees for their bedroom. They have a few simple red ornaments & some cheapo candy cane garland. But, they absolutely LOVE going to bed each night & watching their trees.
Here's some pics of them...

The front living room tree. Notice the middle section w/no lights.
And, my counter in the kitchen has a few itty bitty ornaments on it with colored lights.














This one is our toyroom tree. It had to be rigged a bit since it's a prelit & the bottom part decided it didn't want to work this year, but don't tell anyone ! :)
Alex's room tree. Nothing fancy, but still 100% fun for him!
Nate's tree. Same as Alex's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you I had to put uber-teeny Christmas tree's in the kid's rooms. Your spirit is infectious! Love, Larissa