This year, we decided to plant our own garden & test out our green thumb. The past few years we've gotten lots of vegetables from both of our parents gardens. We thought it'd be a good idea to work our own garden & let the boys have a little fun seeing God's hand at work growing the vegetables. It was a lot of fun even though it was a lot of hard work in the blazin' sun. It'll be worth every drop of sweat when we get to eat the fruits of our crop! We planted 103 plants total, 2 rows of corn & one row of okra. I know God is going to bless it abundantly! I want to be able to share with friends and neighbors! We should have corn, okra, tomatoes of all shapes & sizes, hot peppers, red & yellow bell peppers, squash, cucumbers, cantaloupes, & zucchini. I don't think I left anything out. Looking at the pics, it appears that I didn't do any of the work, but I did help out. I promise!But, you know, I have to take pics for the ol' blog!


No comments:
Post a Comment