Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Say Turns TWO

Today our sweet Seth, also affectionately known as "SaySay" by his brothers and friends, turned two years old. "Say" became his nickname when after he was born Nate & Alex would introduce him as "Baby Say". It was one of those names that just stuck! I know people in public probably wonder what in the world we named him when I call him Say Say!!
Today, to celebrate his BD, we met up with friends at the new McDonald's near our church for Happy Meals & Cupcakes. 8 Boys and 1 Girl! We are very blessed with such great friends & family! Seth really had a great time playing & eating! He partied so much, he just couldn't take it anymore & layed down in the floor & went to sleep! What child goes to sleep in a McD's Playground?! haha.. he was beat! Mommy was very thankful that it's a brand new McD's or else she may not have let him take a little snooze!! :) Ben & Clara, we missed ya'll today!! Thank you to the rest who were able to join us! Love ya'll bunches!

Enjoy the pics of our sweet Seth & his pals!

1 comment:

Chaotic Joy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of him asleep on McDonalds floor on his 2-year-old birthday. You'll have that forever. I am so sorry we missed it. It was a smart choice though. Another CRAZY day. Happy Birthday SaySay!