Saturday, October 4, 2008

Note To Self.... Never Leave Kids Unattended...


...even if it's only to watch the VP Debate!

I heard the water going in the bathroom, but I just figured it was Seth washing his hands over & over as usual. Well, Allan goes to get him out & calls me in there. Apparently, Seth thought his feet & socks were dirty because there he sat! UP on the counter, water wide open & he thought it was the greatest thing ever. Crazy Kiddo!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Reminds me of Lauren when she was that age at the Holly Hill Apt. but she sat IN the sink and got the tooth brush and tooth paste and turned the water on and brushed everything but her teeth LOL Enjoy all the little moments they go by so fast!!
Lisa

Kelly for Team Rainey said...

Haha... I know. Sometimes I find myself getting mad about the mess they make then I have to remind myself in a few short years I'll be whining for these little messes!! I'm having to learn to relax & enjoy them while they are little instead of always wishing/ hoping for the next phase. I'm wishing their childhood away. I need to savor it!

Chaotic Joy said...

Oh my goodness! How did he get up there? Little Monkey.

SPAYD FAMILY said...

Guess it could have been worse... he could have flooded your bathroom! Love your blog, as always!