Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Time at the Raineys

We had a fabulous Christmas! I can't believe it's come & gone so quickly! We had so much fun together. We made cookies, cards, Chex Mix. We decorated 7, yes 7 trees! The boys had one in each of their rooms and we had 4 downstairs. It makes me happy to see trees everywhere I turn. We got to spend lots of time with family & friends. We are very blessed. Christmas Eve, we read the story of Jesus' birth then celebrated His birthday on Christmas morning with yummy coconut cupcakes. Then we filled our tummies with HoneyBaked Ham, homemade biscuits and hashbrown casserole! YUM-O! Enjoy the pics in the slideshow, but be prepared to 'stay' a while... there's 100 pics, and that's just a brief glimpse into our fun. I think I have over 400 pics for the month of Dec! My hard drive is threatening to shut me down!
Anyway, we hope you had a blessed Christmas!! We love you all and are so blessed to have each of you in our lives!! God Bless You!
Kelly & Family

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Those are great pictures!