Monday, May 18, 2009

Last Day of School & Graduation




We had another fantastic year at Hebron Weekday Preschool. We were so blessed with such wonderful teachers who truly cared for & loved our boys. Unfortunately, two of them will be leaving. Mrs. Lacy & Mrs. Lisa... the Rainey family will miss you!! We'll be praying for you & your new endeavors.
Nate & Alex had such a good time at the end of school year party. It was kind of bittersweet. They still don't understand that it'll be a good long while before they see their friends and teachers again. I pray that each year we are blessed with teachers that it's hard to say good- bye to. I pray that every teacher they have in the future will nurture & teach our children as well as Hebron's teachers have.
After the school parties, we got to go to a fantastic swim party!! The boys had sisters in their classes so both were invited. They had a fantastic time swimming & playing with their friends. Seth wasn't liking the water very much, so he found his way down to the basketball court & had fun there with Zachary.
Graduation was that evening. I did pretty good in regards to crying. I think it was such a joyous time that I couldn't find time to cry. We are so very proud of Nate. He has gotten such a jumpstart at Hebron that I know will boost him tremendously once he begins Kindergarten. I think the saddest part is that all of his friends he's been with at Hebron since the beginning are now going to be dispersed all over the Dacula area. Thankfully, there are 2 friends we know of that will be going to Dacula Elementary with Nate. So, hopefully, they can all be in the same class. I'm such a sap!! I do know we'll be needing lots of prayer because Allan & I will be outside our comfort zone in regards to schools/teachers and knowing that Nate is safe & secure.
Hope you enjoyed the pics of all the fun the boys had last Thursday. Stop back by anytime!!
Kelly

No comments: