Thursday, October 15, 2009
Lucy Lane
On Sunday, October 11, 2009 we had a new "baby" join our family. Her birth name was Sugar and we changed it to Lucy Lane. She is a 1.5 year old female Boxer. We adopted her from Atlanta Boxer Rescue. Check them out http://www.atlantaboxerrescue.org They have so many great looking Boxers that need homes.
I drove out to Newnan where she was being fostered by Katrina & Tom to pick her up. I am so thankful for the opportunity to meet them and be able to bring home our sweet new girl.
She is such a sweet dog. The boys just LOVE her. She loves to give big ol' Boxer kisses and loves to lay & snuggle beside ya.
She has adjusted well in our home. We have had a few casualties... a Spiderman flipflop, a USB cable, part of a New Balance shoe, an el cheapo ball glove and nearly a Mickey Mouse Croc! We were warned she still had a bit of puppy in her and that her chew toy of choice was shoes. But, really she is good. I've noticed she only chews when I get on the computer. So, maybe I should refrain from goofing on the computer as much. She rides with me to take the kids to school and to pick them up. She loves to ride in the front seat and it cracks me up because she looks like a person sitting in the seat, just taking in the scenery. She's been to PetCo and loved shopping for new toys! Hope you enjoy the pics of her. She's so pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment