So, today's been a great day, despite Nate's antics at school that resulted in his clip getting moved to Yellow!! Apparently, he likes to look under the bathroom stalls. We need to work on this little behavior! Good grief! And, he was talking too loud in the halls at school. He thinks his echoing voice is the greatest thing since PB&Js. He loves to do it in Sams Club, too.
CHEERS
So, this morning, I went to a chain hair salon. Anyone who knows me, knows that I generally do not have good luck at these places. I've had mullets & gapped hair as results from these places. But, today, I was tired of fighting the mop on my head & on a whim, decided to go after I dropped Nate & Alex off at school. For once, I was actually pleased with a $13 haircut! Even if the place wreaked of cigarette smoke! GROSS! The guy was pretty weird, too. I need to find a good beautician who I can afford. Why can't there be tons of fabulous stylists for $25 and under, close to my house?? When you have short hair, $40+ haircuts gets pretty pricey when you're going every 5-6 weeks!
JEERS
I went to Wal-Mart again, today. I can't seem to figure out why I can't go in there and not spend less than $100. I can literally, on one hand, count the number of times I've gone in & spent less than $100. I need to steer clear of Wal-Mart for a few days! Geez!
No comments:
Post a Comment