I just can not get Nate well. Beginning of Sept he had a sinus infection. Then by Oct. 1st it had turned into bronchitis and now today he has an ear infection! It seems like he's been on antibiotics for 2 months solid.
Funny thing is the docs always tell me he's not contagious. So, to take him OR not to take him to church?? Quite the predicament since Allan & I teach. We have about 14 kids who depend on us to be there each Sunday. Not really sure what we'll do tomorrow.
Seth is nice & snotty today, too. He just got finished throwing a mini-fit. For whatever reason I don't know. I gave him some milk and he threw it down & proceeded to scream and cry for 10 mins. I guess he finally realized I wasn't going to cave in and baby him. So, he picked up the milk & is happy. Mr. Attitude! Guess he figures since Monday is his birthday that he can cry if he wants to!
Finally, GA is having some fall weather. It was nice & cool, so last night, I went & bought a firepit. We built a fire & roasted hotdogs & marshmallows and stayed outside til about 11 PM. The Johnsons came over the boys all had a blast running around outside with flashlights. Then, Nate was up at 4:30 AM complaining & crying that his ear was hurting. So, off we went to the doc this morning. Hopefully, he'll feel better soon. Poor kid. I really felt bad for him. This is the first time he's been able to really tell us when something hurts him in re: to sickness.
I'm cooking some Cheesy Chicken Corn soup right now & it's smelling good. I made some for a couple in our Sunday school class since they just had a baby & decided it sounded good for us, too. Nothing like good, cheesy soup w/ some warm chewy bread to dunk in it while watching the Bulldogs!
Off to finish dinner before the Dawgs get fired up!!
1 comment:
happy birthday baby S!!! that weenie roast sounds fun! too bad LaLa missed it :(
Post a Comment