Yesterday started off weird. My alarm clock went off & the first thing I heard was "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas"... I was like "WHAT?!?! Please tell me the FISH isn't starting Christmas music on Halloween!" Then, finally after listening for a while, I realized it was their way of "tricking" listeners. I mean, I love Christmas music, but about a month of it is all I can take. I thought I was in for big trouble if I had to listen to it for 2 months! Last night was Hebron's Fall Festival. They boys had a great time. It started off kind of rocky since Seth was feeling awful, but it ended great. Seth cried for the first hour. Very unhappy camper. I got the docs to give him a mean ol' shot of antibiotics to kickstart those ears to getting better since the oral wasn't doing any good. Thankfully, he's been fever free ever since. 4 days of a high fever can take it's toll on such a little body!



1 comment:
Cute pictures!!
We celebrated Halloween the old fashioned way....we walked to a million houses! lol. I have pics on my blog.
Post a Comment