Today I get an email letting me know that tomorrow is National Doughnut Day.Have you ever heard such garbage?? Like I really need an extra excuse to scarf down a Krispy Kreme Doughnut!! So, to celebrate, they will be giving away a FREE doughnut of your choice. They're smart little cookies..err, I mean doughnuts. See, they know that Krispy Kreme dougnuts are like Lays Potato Chips.. no one can eat just one. So, they lure you in with one FREE doughnut and bank on you buying at least a dozen. Genius. I can't tell you how many times we've gone for the freebies and ended up coming home with a dozen. I'd probably be embarrassed to tell you. Hello... I am on Krispy Kreme's email list!! What does that tell you??
We just devoured a dozen of those things last Sunday evening... 12 of them and I can guarantee Allan & I ate more than half of them. We ate 'em so fast the boys didn't have time to whine for one! hahaha
So... if you need your doughnut fix.... stop by your local Krispy Kreme tomorrow, June 6th & celebrate National Doughnut Day and pretend like you needed an excuse to eat a FREE doughnut!! I'm sure the light will be on all day long!!
So... if you need your doughnut fix.... stop by your local Krispy Kreme tomorrow, June 6th & celebrate National Doughnut Day and pretend like you needed an excuse to eat a FREE doughnut!! I'm sure the light will be on all day long!!
1 comment:
i got the email from the prayer request/praise report list for ss. then, every stop sign on saturday had kids selling them. they know i'm on a diet, and they're haunting me. darn it. i coulda killed for one too. good to know somebody else has a killer sweet tooth like mine.
Post a Comment