Here's what the garden has produced so far.A few squash, a few hot banana peppers & a few tomatoes. Actually, last night I did pick 1 zucchini & 1 cucumber. So, slowly but surely we're getting veggies! We really need more rain, a bit more than the sprinkling we got today. But, rain is forecasted for the next 5 days! And, I am BELIEVING it to rain, rain, rain!! I'm going to find me a mountain top like Elijah and pray for rain. God will send it just in the nick of time. I just know it!
Allan has been working so hard in the garden. We have tons of green tomatoes that I hope turn bright red really soon! We also have a couple of cantaloupes coming on. Nothin' like a big hunk of cantaloupe with salt & pepper. YUMMY! Can't really say too much for our corn, but I'm still holding out hope of having home grown corn on the cob... grilled w/ yummy butter!
No comments:
Post a Comment