Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mad Rant...

I am so mad right now. I'm mad that there are people killing and just being down right cruel to children everywhere I turn. Yesterday morning, the first four news stories I read were: 1. Man & wife indicted on charges they nearly starved their 13 month old twin boys. 2. woman's 6 week old baby found dead, later found mom in nearby county-dead. 3. woman in SC shook a newborn baby to death b/c he wouldn't drink his bottle. 4. local man, Boy Scout leader suspected of molesting 10 boys. Then today I read a 25 year old woman left her 6 week old son in the back of a car with the heat index over 100 degrees. The child died. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?? Are they just as stupid as stupid gets or what?? Senseless killing and cruelty. I get aggravated & frustrated b/c I want to help children like this but I have no idea how. These kids needed a voice to help protect them. The people who were charged w/ the starvation thing were hooked on prescription drugs I read. Why are kids in these types of environments?? Where are child protective services?? Where are the other family members who could protect the kids?? Just makes me sad to know there are children everywhere without anyone to help shield them from the stupidness of others. ...SIGH...

1 comment:

A Blessed MOM said...

you go girl..I am right there with you...I pray about abortions all the time..I pray that God reverses the fact it take 300 dollars to have an abortion but 20000 to adopt a child..that is crazy....I don't know what to do either...I have patients that admitted that they use abortions as birth control...what the heck...I want to shake thier heads off their bodies. it is insane!