I can't believe I almost forgot to blog about this. We went to Barberitos tonight for dinner. A (ahem) larger sized man walked by. Nate points and blurts in the loudest voice possible...'Daddy, Look at his big ol' belly'!
M.O.R.T.I.F.I.E.D
I just looked at Allan and asked, "Did he just say what I think he said??" And, sadly the answer was "yes". I knew the day was coming when the kids start noticing the differences in people, but I was realllllly hoping it would just bypass our household. Oh well, he was just making an observation, but it was pretty embarrassing.
3 comments:
You've gotta love kids...especially at the ripe age of 4 -- very observant and no social filter whatsoever LOL!
Oh I LOVE four year olds. That is too funny. But I am sure you wanted to crawl under the table.
Soooooo funny! Did the man look? I love the new blog format! Very nice!
Post a Comment