Well, I feel bad. I said forever that I would NOT join facebook. I held out and was strong for about 2-3 months. Then, I joined and because of it, my poor blog has suffered.
What have we been up to?? ... well, let's see...we're getting geared up to start back preschool, we're running around for 2 different Tball practices and about to start Tball games for 2 different teams and I am teaching older 2's in my Community Bible Study which I am super excited about. I think that's about it.
We took the boys to the movies for the first time last Thursday night. It was a lot of fun. We saw Wall-E and treated them to Steak & Shake afterwards.
I've been on my quest for a healthier me since 8/1. So, that meant that last Friday marked 3 weeks. I am on a mission to run 4 miles, 3 days per week. I do have to say I'm a bit bummed I haven't lost any weight. I feel better though, but I am hoping for weightloss to come soon. I have been eating so much better with the exception of a couple indulgences. Maybe I need to run 4 days per week instead of 3.. we'll see what the final weight is this Friday when the month has officially ended. I'm trying to only put "weight" on the end of the month weigh-in instead of going by my daily weigh-ins.
So, for my couple of faithful readers... I will try and do better about posting!
1 comment:
Hey Kelly,
I've become one of your faithful blog readers! Glad I could catch up via the blog since we haven't talked lately. Maybe we can get together soon!
Post a Comment