Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Unbelievable... SAD, SAD, SAD

What is going on?? The past few days I've heard so many stories regarding children being found dead. I'm actually afraid to turn on the news, afraid I'll hear of another.
*2 children, ages 4 and 1, found in trashbags beneath a sink in South Carolina
*9 year old girl in Atlanta shot while in her own home on computer... a result of a drive by shooting
*a 12 & 10 year old found dead in the Boston, MA area, murdered by their mother
*18 month old ran over by her Daddy's SUV in Ohio
*a woman in Maryland had 4 fetuses found in her home & now authorities are digging for more
*woman in Las Vegas backs over her 20 month son.

That's 7 children & 4 unborn children. I feel so bad for the families of all these children. I pray for their comfort during this difficult time.

No comments: