Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Where does the time go???



Last night we were watching the video montages that I put together of Nate's 2nd year and Alex's first year. All those memories seem like just yesterday. Sometimes the days get long and I'm ready for a new day. I need to quit rushing. I need to sit & enjoy them being little. I need to quit being so 'ready' for the next phase of them growing up. The challenges aren't going to just disappear. All ages are going to come with challenges. One day, these boys will think they're too big for Mommy to hug & kiss on and then I'll be longing for the long days again. I looked back and just a year ago and see how much Nate & Alex have grown and it just amazes me. They are best friends, even though they fight like cats n dogs. I pray for God to guide me in raising these boys to be fine, young, God-honoring men. Look at Thing One & Thing Two a year ago and now.


No comments: