
Oh yes, the battle was on! Mix' N Scraper vs. Dishwasher Heating Element!
Guess who won?? Yeah.. and it stinks... literally!
I think they need to add a side note to their description of the utensil on their website. It plainly states 'Handles won't separate from the heads'! BONK... WRONG!
Also says heat safe to 650 degrees... hmm, hope I never accidentally touch that heat element!
Man, I really liked that thing, too. Off to call my dealer.. pampered chef dealer that is!
Kitchenware: Mix 'N Scraper®
#1657 $13.50
Our scrapers are a staple for every kitchen. Heavy-duty silicon heads won’t crack, stain or melt. Handles won’t separate from the heads. **Unless it meets the dishwasher heating element** Heat-safe to 650°F. Tackles thick batters and dough. **but can't tackle the dishwasher heating element** Mix, scoop and scrape with the same tool.
2 comments:
Sooooo funny! I will have to start hand washing mine. I value it too much to let my dishwasher do this! Bad dishwasher!
Oh my Gosh! I hate the smell of burnt plastic. Remember that time my Mom was making tea in the microwave and she forgot to put water in the bowl, the tea bags caught on fire and it melted the bowl and the microwave rack? We walked in right after it happened and the kitchen smelled so bad! LOL
Post a Comment